Actiontec T3200 modem installation
Follow these instructions to install your T3200 modem
In order to install your modem, you must have completed the configuration of an ONT, if applicable. Learn more abouthere.
To install it, please start with step 2.
To change an existing TELUS modem, please make the step below first.
- Disconnect all cables connected to the existing modem
Install your T3200 modem by following these steps :
2. Connect the new power adapter to the new modem router and plug it into a wall outlet
- If you have just changed the modem, please reconnect all the ethernet cables as on the previous modem
- Connect devices such as computers, smartphones and tablets to Wi-Fi using the wireless network name and password on left side of the T3200 modem
- Installing this new modem has changed your current wireless network settings (name and password). If you changed the settings on your old equipment and want to restore on it in order to avoid having to reconfigure all of your equipment, and configure the name and password from your previous wireless network
Congratulations, you have completed the configuration and are now connected to your Wi-Fi network. To learn how to connect a mobile device like a tablet or smartphone to your wireless modem router, go to.