Add a Rachio Smart Wi-Fi Sprinkler Controller to your TELUS SmartHome
Instructions on how to add the Rachio SmartSprinkler Controller to your TELUS SmartHome
Theconnects to your home’s Wi-Fi network and allows you to control your existing sprinkler system from anywhere via your mobile phone.
Compatible Rachio Smart Wi-Fi Sprinkler Controllers
- Rachio Generation 2 Smart Sprinkler Controller (8ZULW-B)
- Rachio Generation 2 Smart Sprinkler Controller (16ZULW-B)
- Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller (8ZULW-C)
- Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller (16ZULW-C)
To add the Rachio SmartSprinkler Controller to your TELUS SmartHome Security system, follow these simple steps:
- Log into the TELUS SmartHome Security mobile app
- On the main screen, in the Irrigation card, tap Connect to account. If you do not see the Irrigation option on your mobile app, contact TELUS at 1-855-255-8828 to enable the feature to your account
- Enter your Rachio app credentials and click Sign In
- Next, you will be asked to connect our platform provider, Alarm.com, to your Rachio Smart Wi-Fi Sprinkler Controller. Select Allow
- Wait for the controller to load. The Irrigation card will automatically refresh after authorization is complete
- The Irrigation card will now display the current status of your Rachio controller, whether it is currently in use or when it was last used. The card will also display if the controller is in Rain Delay or Standby mode
For additional support, contact your device manufacturer or local retailer.