You can access your voicemail messages and manage your settings on the web.
Step 1: Set up your Home phone voicemail and change your Home phone voicemail password. Visit How to set up your home phone voicemail for details
Step 2: Use My TELUS to set up web access for your voicemail
How to set up web access:
- If you have not yet set up your mailbox, you must first dial *98 from your Home phone and complete the tutorial which includes creating your mailbox password
- Access your web inbox
- Enter your user ID (your 10-digit home phone number)
- For first time login:
- Enter the password you created for your mailbox
- Enter your permanent web password (you can continue to use your existing mailbox passcode or create a unique one for your web access)
- Complete the security questions
- Your web access is now set up, and you will automatically be routed to your web inbox
Step 3: Access Home phone voicemail from the web
You can listen to your voicemails online or save them to your computer if you would like to listen to them later.
- Navigate to https://voicemail.telus.com
- Your user ID is your 10-digit phone number
- Enter the passcode you created for your mailbox
Note: If you haven't set up voicemail on your phone, you will need to do so first.
- Once you log in, you will immediately see your mailbox. Unread messages will be bold
- Select Voice message
- You will have the option to either Play or Download
- You can also forward or reply to the message using the options on the far right
Voicemail user guide