What is TELUS Online Security?
Information on TELUS Online Security, a comprehensive online protection solution
TELUS Online Security is a powerful cyber safety solution for your life in the connected world and is available in a single plan for our TELUS Internet customers.
What does TELUS Online Security Standard include?
Norton™ 360 with LifeLock™ Basic Plus: All-in-one protection for your connected devices, online privacy and identity.
Up to 2 devices are protected from viruses, ransomware, malware, and other online threats.
Your online privacy is defended with bank-grade encryption when connecting to Wi-Fi with Secure VPN. While Password Manager helps you securely manage your passwords and logins, SafeCam helps prevent illicit access to your PC webcam.
LifeLock scans the dark web for your personal information and notifies you if they find it.
Should you become a victim of identity theft, they’ll work to resolve it with a dedicated Identity Restoration Specialist assigned to your case from start to finish. And, you’re covered for qualified Personal Expense Reimbursement up to $25,000.
You’ll also have access to pull an annual credit report and scoreand credit alerts are sent as part of the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature.
CreditVision credit score is based on TransUnion data. Third parties use may use many different types of credit scores to assess your creditworthiness.
What does TELUS Online Security Basic include?
Norton™ 360 Basic provides comprehensive protection for your online privacy, connected devices and the information on them.
- Dark Web Monitoring powered by LifeLock for 1 person that continuously patrols the hard-to-find dark websites and forums (‘the dark web”) for your personal information, including email and phone numbers, and sends you a notification if your information is found
- Real-time protection for your family’s PCs, Macs, Android and iOS devices against online threats such as ransomware, viruses, spyware and malware for up to 2 devices
- Secure VPN that gives your family the power to secure their connection each time they go online. Your personal info is encrypted, preventing cyber criminals from intercepting your connection and gaining access to your personal information for up to 2 devices
What's the difference between TELUS Online Security Standard and TELUS Online Security Basic?
|TELUS Online Security Basic||TELUS Online Security Standard|
|Online threat protection||Online threat protection|
|Device security for up to 2 devices||Device security for up to 2 devices|
|Smart firewall||Smart firewall|
|Password manager||Password manager|
|Secure VPN for up to 2 devices||Secure VPN for up to 2 devices|
|Dark Web MonitoringPowered by LifeLock™||Dark Web Monitoring|
|Full-service identity restoration|
|One-Bureau Credit Monitoring|
|One-Bureau Annual Credit Report & Credit Score|
(CreditVision credit score is based on TransUnion data. Third parties use may use many different types of credit scores to assess your creditworthiness.)
|Identity Theft Reimbursement Coverage – Up to $25k each|
- Coverage for lawyers and experts
- Personal expense reimbursement
Note: No one can prevent all cyber crime or identity theft.