Reset Home Phone voicemail password
Learn how to reset and create a new Home Phone voicemail password
Forgot your voicemail password? Follow the steps below to reset your existing Home Phone voicemail password and create a new password:
- Log in to My TELUS
- Select Reset voicemail password
Note: Your 10-digit Home Phone number will become your temporary voicemail password.
- Select Confirm. You will see a success confirmation page.
- Your temporary voicemail password will expire immediately after you use it.
To set a new password:
- From your Home Phone: Dial *98 and follow the voice prompts
- From any other phone: Dial your 10-digit Home Phone number and press * during the greeting and then follow the voice prompts, or dial 310-9899 (toll-free from within Canada) and then follow the voice prompts
Learn how to access your Home Phone voicemail.