Moving is stressful. We want to make moving your TELUS services as painless as possible.
Book by phone
Call us at 1-855-233-2301 to book an appointment
Have this information ready when you call
- TELUS account number (also have your account PIN and the last 3 digits of your drivers licence or social insurance number, or your account PIN and date of birth).
- Contact number during your move.
- Full address of where you’re moving from and to. For rural addresses, please supply the rural civic or legal land description and/or the lot block and plan.
- Preferred disconnection and connection dates.
- If you live in an apartment or condo, arrange to give our technicians access to the telephone room on moving day.
- Placed TVs where you want them connected.
- Bring all cables and TELUS equipment with you to the new address.
- If you are an existing TELUS Fibre customer, do not remove the white fibre equipment box installed when we connected your home to fibre.
- Save any important voicemail messages.
- Someone over the age of 18 must be present during the entire move.
- On the installation date we will call to confirm your appointment.
- If you added new TELUS services, your first post-move bill amount may appear larger than normal because it will include more than one month of services.
Note: For a handy checklist of things to remember, download the TELUS moving checklist
Cancelling your service
We’ll mail a kit with instructions on returning equipment to your billing address.