How to pay your Mobility or Home Services bill
Multiple options to help make paying your TELUS bill easier
On the website
On the the mobile app
Log into your bank’s website or call their telebanking number.
- The payee name for Home Solutions is TELUS Communications
- The payee name for Mobility is TELUS Mobility.Mobilite
- Please ensure you choose the payee that matches the type of bill you are trying to pay. Failure to do so could result in payment delays
- You'll need your TELUS account number found on your bill or Client Service Agreement
Once you’ve set up pre-authorized payments, you’ll never have to worry about paying your bill on time.
You can make your payments through your chequing account or by credit card or Visa Debit.
- Log into My TELUS. If you don’t have an account, register now
- If you have multiple accounts, locate the one for which you’d like to set up payments
- Select Set up pre-authorized payments
- Complete and submit the online form
Note: If you set up pre-authorized payments on your bill due date, make a one-time payment to avoid any late charges. Your next bill will be paid automatically.
At your bank
You can pay your bill at your local bank or financial institution. Please present your bill or remittance slip, and allow up to 5 days for payment to be processed.
Locate a bank or financial institution near you.
Over the phone
To pay over the phone using IVR (Interactive Voice Response), call 310-2255 and select the option to make a payment with your credit card.
Using our self-serve IVR, you can also:
- Check your account balance
- Add/change pre-authorized payment details
- Notify us of a payment
Using IVR on your TELUS Prepaid device
- Call #123 and enter your PIN when prompted
- Press 5 to register a credit card and follow the prompts to provide your credit card details
- Wait for the confirmation that your credit card was successfully registered