Appointment manager on My TELUS
Learn about the Appointment manager tool that allows you to view and manage your appointments online
What is Appointment manager?
It is a tool that allows you to view, reschedule and/or cancel your appointments through My TELUS on telus.com. You can do the following with the Appointment manager:
- View appointment details such as the appointment date, arrival time window, duration of the appointment, service address and your contact number
- Reschedule appointments
- Cancel repair appointments
- Update your contact number
When an appointment is rescheduled or cancelled, a confirmation email will be sent to your contact email address to advise of the changes. You can also see the changes reflected on the appointment details page.
Note: If the appointment is too close to the scheduled date (e.g. less than 24 hours), and/or technician dispatch has already taken place, then you may not be able to reschedule or cancel your appointment online. Please chat with us or call in to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Where can I find it?
- Sign in to My TELUS
- Go to My Profile
- Select View and manage your appointments
- To cancel or reschedule your appointment, select the appointment and click on the corresponding button
- To update contact number, select Change your contact number