Bristol • United Kingdom
Remote / Telecommute
Date d’affichage: 5 octobre 2022
TELUS Agriculture and Consumer Goods is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative technology solutions we offer.
Our team members include people like you – enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
Here’s the impact you will make and what we will accomplish together
Our Food, Beverage and Consumer Goods business is looking for a software developer to build and maintain high quality, enterprise-level software that provides a clean, well-received user experience.
As a Production department, we are responsible for managing our current estate and building new solutions to match the business’ requirements. We always strive to work flexibly, moving between project-led teams, which will involve new features, cross-product work streams, and greenfield development.
- Research, design and write scalable software to company and industry standards.
- Plan effectively in an agile environment and deliver estimates.
- Deliver projects as a team, contributing to and responding to code reviews.
- Investigate and keep abreast of new technologies and develop skills to meet the changing needs of the industry.
- Fix bugs and support cases, minimising the number of reactivations.
What you bring to this role:
Solid experience of using the following:
- C# Web Development / .NET Microsoft SQL Server (Essential)
- Front-end design patterns e.g. MVC, MVVM, Restful API's, Visual Studio, SOLID Principles
- Azure Dev Ops or similar issue/project tracking system
- GIT/Version control systems.
- A proven track record of designing, developing and delivering web-based software solutions on time and to a consistent high quality.
- Experience of software design and analysis techniques and tools.
- Advanced problem-solving skills with an ability to think laterally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
Who is TELUS Agriculture and Consumer Goods?
Our growing team of global experts are passionate about leveraging our world-class technology and innovation to tackle one of the most pressing social challenges of our time – more efficient production, while lowering the impact on the environment. We believe that by delivering digital insights and solutions that empower and connect producers to consumers we can improve the quality, safety and sustainability of our food and consumer goods.
We offer an unmatched suite of innovative solutions and purpose-built applications for every participant in the supply chain, from seed manufacturers and farmers through to grocery stores and restaurants. Our solutions are comprised of the latest technologies to enable all organizations in agribusiness, animal health, food, beverage, consumer goods and retail: Exceedra, Agrian, TKXS, Muddy Boots, AGIntegrated, Blacksmith Applications, Herdtrax and Feedlot Health Management Services.
Collectively, our talented team and integrated solutions uniquely position us to transform collaboration within the industry at a global level, empowering and connecting producers to consumers for a more efficient, sustainable future.
Everyone belongs at TELUS Agriculture and Consumer Goods. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS Agriculture, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion for enabling remarkable human outcomes?
At TELUS Agriculture and Consumer Goods, let’s make the future friendly.
Vous n’avez pas trouvé le poste idéal?
Nous sommes toujours à la recherche de personnes talentueuses pour faire partie de notre équipe. Envoyez votre candidature et nous la conserverons dans nos dossiers pour l’opportunité parfaite.Contactez-nous