IT Manager Infrastructure
Tampa, FL • United States
Full-Time • Senior
Remote / Telecommute
Date d’affichage: 31 août 2022
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future-friendly team as on the innovative technology solutions we offer.
Our team includes people like you - enthusiastic, innovative, passionate, and energetic. We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging, and financially rewarding.
Here’s the impact you will have and what we will accomplish together
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is currently seeking an IT Infrastructure Manager, whose main role will be to lead the infrastructure support team in providing oversight of Information Technology infrastructure including planning, installation and operation.
As an IT Infrastructure Manager, you must have a strong technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude and an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to succeed in this position.
You will oversee the planning for implementation of technologies including system hardware, operating systems, software, cloud migration and procedures to help drive organizational results. A key purpose of this role is to enable TAG staff to work effectively and minimize their time spent on IT by ensuring a proactive approach to support IT Operations. You will also be responsible for the performance, availability, and scalability of the infrastructure by leveraging teams from several outsourced data centers, cloud providers, and worldwide offices.
This role also contributes to the organization’s Information Security and Cyber Security measures, such as firewalls, remote access, and anti-malware software to identify any weaknesses that might make information systems vulnerable to security breaches, computer malware or cyber-criminal attacks.
As a leader with strong collaboration and communication skills, you will define processes for computer systems and security architecture through effective communication and documentation with the following key responsibilities:
- Overseeing IT infrastructure operations including project management for IT-related undertakings, analysis, milestone planning, implementation, and change management.
- Overseeing computer management and deployment.
- Responsible for the Active Directory and Azure AD management.
- Overseeing the network systems administrator team and tasks related to Firewall configuration, VPN access, network monitoring and patching.
- Managing Offices' local infrastructure, including ISP, phone systems and security.
- Implementing IT policies and procedures that provide strong information, cyber security and risk management capabilities.
- Acting as a technical reference for the infrastructure team.
- Providing technical training and knowledge transfer within the IT team.
- Developing a comprehensive documentation portal including architectural and run books.
- Identifying opportunities and recommending IT solutions that will improve current business processes.
- Keeping abreast of new or emerging trends and technologies that have clear benefits to the organization and implementing the appropriate technologies to support and improve corporate communications and end-user productivity.
- Fostering teamwork, positive employee morale, motivation, and open communication within the IT department.
- Providing long-term mentoring and career development opportunities for employees; you will be responsible for performance evaluation, professional development and promotion processes within your department.
- Managing human resources related files for staff under your responsibility as needed.
What you bring to this role:
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with other technology professionals to develop and maintain enhanced security solutions to be applied throughout TELUS Agriculture.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering, CIS (Computer Information Systems), Computer Science, or MIS (Management Information Systems) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in IT environments.
- Minimum 2 years of experience overseeing IT Operation and projects management.
- Expertise in cloud technology and transformation management, including the implementation and migration of internal infrastructure services to cloud solutions.
- Exceptional analytical skills: Ability to analyze complex situations and quickly provide solutions and action plans to resolve issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective interactions with managers and users.
- Dynamism, proactiveness, autonomy and initiative.
- Focus on customer satisfaction, while keeping the business context in mind.
- Organization, structure and meticulousness.
- Good sense of priorities and ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to manage several requests simultaneously and to work under pressure in a dynamic and stimulating environment
- "Sense of urgency" and ability to answer customer requests quickly.
- Primary contact for the "escalation process" for your team.
Advanced technical knowledge:
Certifications - ITIL or PMP
- Full understanding of networking principles, firewalls, load balancers, DNS, TCP/IP, Windows, Linux, Microsoft Active Directory, and telecommunications systems.
- Experience with virtualization and the automation of cloud service providers.
- Experience with Azure and GCP
- Familiarity with Linux and open source technologies
- CISSP certified is a plus
Vous n’avez pas trouvé le poste idéal?
Nous sommes toujours à la recherche de personnes talentueuses pour faire partie de notre équipe. Envoyez votre candidature et nous la conserverons dans nos dossiers pour l’opportunité parfaite.Contactez-nous