Trade Analyst (Claims)
Tampa, FL • United States
Full-Time • Entry Level
Remote / Telecommute
Date d’affichage: 12 décembre 2022
Blacksmith Applications by TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative technology solutions we offer.
Our team members include people like you – enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding
Here’s the impact you will make and what we will accomplish together
Blacksmith Applications was acquired by TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods as part of efforts to bring together innovative industry leaders at every stage of the value chain and connect and enable our customers with purpose-built solutions for digital transformation and industry-wide profitability.
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is leveraging our world-leading technology and innovation to tackle one of the most pressing social challenges of our time – achieving more efficient production while lowering the impact on the environment. We believe that by delivering data insights and digital solutions that empower and connect producers to consumers we can improve the quality, safety and sustainability of our food and consumer goods.
We offer an unmatched suite of innovative solutions and purpose-built applications for every participant in the supply chain, from seed manufacturers and farmers through to grocery stores and consumer goods companies. Our solutions are comprised of the latest technologies formed through the acquisition of industry leaders including: Exceedra, Blacksmith Applications, Agrian, TKXS, Muddy Boots, AGIntegrated, Herdtrax and Feedlot Health Management Services. Together, we enable our customers to optimize their businesses with more accuracy, efficiency and profit and create unified, trusted and sustainable food and consumer goods value chains.
The Trade Analyst (Claims) team member will be responsible for the timely and accurate entry of claim backup. Goal is 60 claims per hour with complete accuracy. Includes creating claims, inputting required fields, attaching backup, balancing to the backup received, and choosing a contract that best matches the claim backup coming in. Backup submitted comes in various formats. Ability to interpret the backup and capture the required fields in our TPM system is required. Advanced excel skills are required, including the ability to create pivot tables and properly sum data.
- Working duplicate pending’s
- Update daily stats on manual and eclaim counts and dates
- Moving claims from evaluation to complete
- Update timecard daily
- Mark emails as eclaim
- Mailbox management – move emails to the appropriate folder(s)
- Ability to switch from various accounts utilizing the client manuals and cheat sheets
- Ensure proper coverage for all accounts assigned, keeping the dates in synch and asking for help when needed or behind
- Communication with the Account Manager and/or Director of Client Services on any claim questions
- Monitor VIP customers to ensure they are processed as priority
- Reach out to on claims on hold to resolve them with the customers
- Email Account Managers with a list of any bad mappings found
- Work the missing backup report and attach the backup to the claims
- Inform the Account Manager and Director of Client Services of any issues/patterns with claims input
- Create Dot Disputes on the portal as needed
- Assist with coverage on other accounts not assigned to you when other team members are out
- Assists with working on pending lists assigned by the Account Manager
- Reply to emails from users of our TPM application
- Assist with validating any work completed by new Claims employees
- Ability to cover any account
- Work on brand new accounts once started and work closely with the Account Manager to get the manual created for other team members
What you bring to the role
- Advanced excel skills are required, including the ability to create pivot tables and properly sum data.
- 1-2 years experience working in a similar role
Collectively, our talented team and integrated solutions uniquely position us to transform collaboration within the industry at a global level, empowering and connecting producers to consumers for a more efficient, sustainable future.
Everyone belongs at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion for enabling remarkable human outcomes?
Together, let’s make the future friendly.
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
Vous n’avez pas trouvé le poste idéal?
Nous sommes toujours à la recherche de personnes talentueuses pour faire partie de notre équipe. Envoyez votre candidature et nous la conserverons dans nos dossiers pour l’opportunité parfaite.Contactez-nous