Bratislava • Slovakia
Full-Time • Mid Level
Remote / Telecommute
Date updated: January 12, 2023
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods
is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative technology solutions we offer.
Our team members include people like you – enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
Here’s the impact you will make and what we will accomplish together
We are opening a new job opportunity in our Software Development team! Come and join our team of enthusiasts and help us create a world class product!
We are currently working on development and maintenance of Web modules, creating new functionalities and changing applications from Angular and MVC to React.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing the application for responsive to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS media queries.
- Resolving complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability, and testability.
- Developing new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls, and chart controls, etc.
What you bring to this role
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, experience with Flux or Redux, ECMAScript - experience with Angular instead of React.js is welcomed as well
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with HTML5, including jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3
- Experience with SQL Server, TSQL is an advantage
- Knowledge of .NET Core is advantage, knowledge of MVC is appreciated
- Experience with Micro Services Architecture
- Active English
- Experience with scrum and agile development is welcomed
- Experience with coding conventions
- We are looking for a team player who is responsible and willing to help others
Locally we offer the following benefits:
- Annual bonus in amount of 1 month salary
- Fully covered food coupons (6.00€)
Support of you learning and career development - Udemy, trainings and conferences based on individual needs
- Multisport card
- Teambuilding and sport events
- English language courses
- Employee referral bonus of 1700€
- Wide range of opportunities for your career progression
- Jubilee gift (wedding, child birth)
- Snacks and refreshment in the office
- Home office or fully remote work based on agreement (this is optional, based on role)
Base salary starting at 2000€ gross per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher depending on each individual candidate.
Who is TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods?
Our growing team of global experts are passionate about leveraging our world-class technology and innovation to tackle one of the most pressing social challenges of our time – ensuring a safe and sustainable food system.
We believe that by connecting the food value chain we can improve upon the economic, social and environmental sustainability of the food system. We offer an unmatched suite of innovative solutions and purpose-built applications for every participant in the agriculture value chain, from seed manufacturers and farmers through to grocery stores and restaurants.
Our solutions are comprised of the latest technologies to enable all organizations in Agribusiness, agri-food, and consumer goods & retail: AFS Exceedra, Agrian, TKXS, Muddy Boots and AGIntegrated.
Collectively, our talented team and integrated solutions uniquely position us to transform collaboration within the industry at a global level and connect the food system to feed the future.
Everyone belongs at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives, we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion for enabling remarkable food outcomes? At TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods, you create future friendly® possibilities
Collectively, our talented team and integrated solutions uniquely position us to transform collaboration within the industry at a global level, empowering and connecting producers to consumers for a more efficient, sustainable future. Everyone belongs at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need. Do you share our passion for enabling remarkable human outcomes? Together, let’s make the future friendly.
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
Don't see the right fit?
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Share your resume and we'll keep it on file for the perfect opportunity.Contact us