Business Systems Analyst
Tampa, FL • United States
Full-Time • Mid Level
Remote / Telecommute
Date updated: September 12, 2022
Join our team
Do you see opportunities to improve the experience when using our People & Culture (P&C) digital systems to make work life easier? Then the Digital Strategy P&C Enablement team is looking for you, a HRIS Business Systems Analyst to make a digital difference in the way our team members work today.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we will accomplish together
You will be key in ensuring continued support for our P&C systems and roadmap. Administering and optimizing our P&C digital solutions primarily leveraging SAP SuccessFactors will be key to your role. You’ll recommend process improvements, document business and technical requirements and ensure delivery to specifications. Your experience with interface design and expertise, will help you identify and implement opportunities to transform the team member’s digital experience. You will partner and work closely with our P&C stakeholders and subject matter experts to manage and evolve the team member experience.
- Own, optimize, enhance, configure and troubleshoot key SuccessFactors modules, or other digital tools our team supports (from hire to retire)
- Support translation of business requirements into functional and technical requirements across modules (Transactional – EC, ECP, Time and Talent – PM/GM, Succession, Compensation etc.)
- Review, configure, test and showcase new features or new configurations in SuccessFactors to meet business needs
- Research, recommend and stay abreast of SuccessFactors offerings, solutions and releases
- Create and execute detailed functional and UAT testing plans for approval and sign off
- Provide insights and recommendations on ways to optimize the team member’s digital experience
- Leverage service design principles and agile implementation methodology to implement system solutions and increase team member usage/adoption
- Coach and foster rewarding working relationships with key stakeholders and team members
- Support application system analysis to prepare storyboards, wireframes, journey maps and/or data flow diagrams to articulate system understanding
- Support incident/escalation processes to minimize system downtime
- Support project and P&C systems roadmap & its deliverables
- Execute critical system administration tasks including cyclical & year end activities
- Prioritize incoming demand/change requests and execute change control effectively
- Ensure collaboration and work closely with vendor AMS services to support deliverables
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Recognized for your 3-5 years of experience in large scale HRIS systems preferably in a SaaS environment such as SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle Fusion or Workday
- Have a degree in HR, Management, Systems or related fields
- Experience with improving UX, UI and design of systems
- Regarded as a collaborative communicator who can partner with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated customer centric and continuous improvement mindset to find ways to enhance the work life experience for team members
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and independently execute assigned work
- Passionate about supporting change management
- Sought out for your analytical, creative problem-solving and diagnostic skill set
- Are excited about working on the full suite of key work events for our team members (from hire to retire)
- Known for your strong ability to facilitate group virtual presentation and meetings
- Skilled in MS Software (Excel, Word, PPT), and Google Suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communication; the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Experience with Enterprise grade analytics tools
- SuccessFactors SFX accreditations in Employee Central, Performance & Goals, EC Payroll, Learning, etc.
- Exposure to Lean Six Sigma concepts
- Bilingual (English and French)
Location: Tampa Florida or anywhere in the US (Central/Eastern) (Remote role)
Collectively, our talented team and integrated solutions uniquely position us to transform collaboration within the industry at a global level, empowering and connecting producers to consumers for a more efficient, sustainable future. Everyone belongs at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need. Do you share our passion for enabling remarkable human outcomes? Together, let’s make the future friendly.
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
Don't see the right fit?
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Share your resume and we'll keep it on file for the perfect opportunity.Contact us