Dépannage pour Fax électronique
Il existe diverses raisons pour les échecs de télécopie. Voici les éléments les plus courants à prendre en compte pour éviter d'envoyer ou de recevoir des erreurs de télécopie.
It is important to follow the guidelines below to avoid these errors:
- If you are trying to send faxes through email, make sure that you have added the recipient’s email address as a trusted address. You can only send faxes to your trusted addresses.
- Ensure that the file size of the document that you want to fax is less than 20 MB.
- Ensure that you send the fax to <faxnumber>@rcfax.com.
- Ensure that you are connected to the Internet. Business Connect uses the Internet to send data.
- Ensure that the document is not corrupt. Try attaching another file and then send it.
- Ensure that the document is in a supported format - .pdf or .tiff
- Ensure that the firewall is on both the sender and the receiver's end are configured to send/recieve faxes.
- Ensure that you have calling credits on your account.
When using Business Connect with a traditional fax machine, take note of the following:
- Avoid using DSL phone filters and phone splitters. Either item may interfere with the ability of the fax machine to answer or receive a fax.
- Use a dedicated fax phone line to ensure that the receiving fax machine is always available.
- Do not share this line with additional phones. Some answering machines and caller ID devices can cause disruptions. The less equipment attached to a line, the better.
- Use only a VoIP line that supports fax protocol (T.38 protocol).
- Use a short phone line cord to minimize the chance of signal loss.
If you're still experiencing problems with sending or receiving faxes after completing the tips above, Contact us for further assistance.