My TV has no video
Blue screen or snow
- Check a different channel to verify if the problem is only with that channel
- Check the cable to make sure it is securely attached
- Reseat the cable
- Turn the TV and your digital box off
- Turn the TV on first, then turn on the digital box
- Reboot the digital box
- Check which video or HDMI port your STB uses to connect to your TV
- Use your remote control (source/input button) to ensure the TV is set for the correct video port
- If the wrong input is selected move through your TV's input sources to the right choice. For example HDMI 1, HDMI 2 etc.
Note: Restarting or resetting your equipment may only provide a temporary fix to your problem. If you find the issue reoccursin order for us to identify and fix the root cause of your problem.