Facebook on your mobile device
How to access Facebook
Facebook and your smartphone
- For most smartphones, Facebook is an application with its own menus and functions built in. If it is not preloaded on your device, you can download it via the official app store associated with your device
- For other phones and smartphones, you can update your Facebook profile using your mobile browser and email. To access a mobile-optimized version of Facebook on your mobile browser go to
Accessing Facebook on your smartphone
- You can access Facebook using the application preloaded on your smartphone. If the Facebook application isn't preloaded, you might be able to download and install it using the application store associated with your device:
- If the Facebook application isn't available for your smartphone, use your mobile browser:
- From the Home screen, select Wireless Web or Browser
- Enter the Web address (URL) or
Your browser has accessed Facebook. Standard rates apply.
Posting to Facebook without the mobile application
You canvia email. Standard rates apply.