Co-op & internship positions
Whether your passion is Finance, Business, Technology or Engineering, our Co-op and Internship programs provide the opportunity to put your academic experience into practice, take on challenging roles, work on interesting assignments and take ownership of projects. The program will drive your learning, development and ultimately your career.
Some example positions are Business Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Product Analyst, Developer Analyst, and Network Specialist, to name just a few.
In our Co-op and Internship programs you will:
- Build networks of colleagues across the company who will support and challenge you, helping you sharpen your skills
- Identify and follow through on opportunities for improvement and innovation that directly impact our team, our business and our customers
- Learn and grow constantly through coaching and mentoring, interacting with senior management and participating in formal and informal development opportunities
- Work in a flexible environment facilitated by technologies allowing effective collaboration with colleagues across the country, whether you’re working from various offices or occasionally from home
- Enjoy many rewarding opportunities to make new friends, and to give back to the community
We post 4 to 6 months Co-op opportunities three times a year:
- Winter: posting is up in approximately October for January 1 hire dates
- Summer: posting is up in approximately February for May 1 hire dates
- Fall: posting is up in July for September 1 hire dates
For Engineering and Technology students, we post 4 to 16 months Co-op opportunities as per school deadline:
- Winter Co-ops (January start date) – Posting goes up for the first 2 weeks of September the previous year.
- Summer Co-ops (May start date) – Posting goes up for first 2 weeks of January (same year)
- Fall Co-ops (September start date) – Posting goes up for first 2 weeks of May (same year)