Quebec’s leading EMR provider
For more than 10 years, KinLogix has been acclaimed by hundreds of clinics across Quebec and is recommended by over 90% of users. Take advantage of a simple, effective and powerful cloud-based clinical management solution, designed to improve the efficiency of your medical practice.
As a cloud-based EMR, stay connected to your clinic and patients in the office and on the go. Upload photos to patient charts, check your schedule, see encounter notes, and more with the EMR Mobile app.
Access a frequently updated medication library, medical interactions and dosage calculators. Plus, get convenient drag and drop functionality to easily prescribe and save preferred dosages.
Built-in dashboards and templates
Use a customizable, clinical dashboard for a centralized view of patients. You can also create your own templates and apply them to multiple patients with similar conditions for more efficiency.
Here’s what KinLogix can do for you
Centralized document management
Electronic communication: Receive and send laboratory and imaging results electronically
Scanned document management module: Virtualize patient records - even those received from other professionals by paper, including referral reports, pre-existing clinical notes, archives and other documents
Flexible and intuitive tools
Enhance clinical notes: Capture clinical notes using a stylus, keyboard or voice recognition, and leverage a large library of integrated templates
Intelligent search tools: Use built-in, intuitive search tools to select diseases, medication, vital signs, habits and immunizations
Manage revenues with integrated billing
Bill directly to RAMQ: Save time, reduce the risk of errors and help maximize your revenues by transmitting billing information electronically directly to RAMQ
Six billing partners: Choose from one of our six partners who offer billing solutions and manage your revenues
Reduce administrative redundancies
Reduce duplicates: Store patient information in a single, integrated record
Provide continuity of care: Easily share patient information electronically with other healthcare professionals
KinLogix EMR is a cloud-based solution used in medical clinics that captures, organizes and displays critical patient data in one integrated patient record.
What else you’ll love about KinLogix
Patient record creation and appointment management
- Use the calendar and task manager to manage schedules and help you reach your accessibility target
- Take advantage of public (RVSQ) and private online appointment scheduling, and get an integrated automated reminder service to help you manage appointments and reduce no-shows
Clinical tools adapted to you
- View captured consultation information in a single encounter
- Simply transmit medical reports to the CNESST by filling out medical reports with just a few clicks and attach relevant documents
- Display vital signs, patient history, allergies, intolerances, vaccinations and habits in a floating summary sheet
- Simplify data entry of clinical notes with built-in forms and templates
- Facilitate follow-ups, collaborate with other healthcare professionals and manage incoming results through a messaging tool with an evolved alert system
Administrative tools that can help increase efficiency
- Through a clinical and operational reporting tool, monitor selected key performance indicators to allow easy population reminders, calling list generation and follow-ups.
- Sanctioned by the Ministère de la santé et des services sociaux (MSSS)
- Certified by the Quebec Health Record (QHR)
- Connected to the RAMQ B2B service for family doctor registration
- Connected to the Commission des normes, de l'équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CNESST)
- Connected to accès priorisé aux services spécialisés (APSS) and Rendez-vous santé Québec (RVSQ)
Get more from your EMR
Enhancing physician and pharmacist collaboration with eRenewal
Discover how pharmacists and physicians are streamlining their prescription renewal process through eRenewals directly from their EMR.
Enhance KinLogix with EMR add-on services
Electronic prescription renewals
Process prescription renewal requests from pharmacists directly from your EMR, and help put an end to phone tag, faxes, and transcription errors.
Patient check-in kiosk
Let patients manage their own check-in and update information at a digital kiosk in your clinic, reducing reception desk traffic. Hardware also available.
Get personalized training and consulting
One size does not fit all. Benefit from customized training tailored to your clinic and workflow needs or standardized learning through our user webinars and events.
TELUS Health presents Physician Pulse
Your source for digital healthcare insights and innovation.