Learn more about requesting a member profile access to My TELUS
Once the account has been linked to an
all the following requests will be sent for approval.
Request access (New online profile)
1. You can create your new profile on the
by clicking on
Create My TELUS account
2. Provide your email and billing address postal code and phone number on the account.
3. Select Continue
To confirm your identity, we’ll send you a 6-digit verification code.
4. Select the email or phone number where you would like to receive it
5. Choose whether you prefer to receive your verification code via text, email
7. You will either receive a text or email with a 6-digit phone code.
8. Enter your 6-digit verification code and select
Once your verification code has been entered and we’ve confirmed your identity, you’ll be asked to create your profile.
9. Enter your first name and last name
10. Create your password according to the required criteria.
11. Select a security question and give your answer. Your security question will be used in case you forget your email or username. Make sure you select a question you won’t have trouble remembering the answer for
Request access (existing online profile)
Log In to your
2. From the
page, click on
Link a Service
located around the middle of the page below the inserts showing your services.
3. Provide your email and billing address postal code and phone number on the account.
Whether you are requesting from an existing profile or a new one, you will be presented with this screen if all steps are successfully followed: