Location analytics allows you to see the traffic and flow of users in your network.
To access this feature, select
, and then
. This information allows you to know how long your users stay at your location and how often your visitors come back.
● Capture rate - the percentage of passersby who become users of your network
● Passerby – any device that is detected, but does not connect to your network
● Visitor – a device that has been detected for more than five consecutive minutes, (within a 20-minute period) but does not connect to your network
● Connected – the devices that have connected to the network
● Shows the amount of time visitors spent within your network grouped by the length of their visit
● Shows how frequently your visitors connect to your network
● Visitors are classified as Occasional, Weekly, Daily and First-time users