Sign up for pre-authorized payments / Update payment info in your My Telus App
Did you know you can sign-up for or update pre-authorized payments on My TELUS app? Choose if you want to use your banking account , Visa (Credit and Debit), MasterCard, or an American Express credit card.
Follow the steps below within your My TELUS app :
- Log in to the My TELUS app on the device using the username and password required for telus.com/mytelus
- Select Billing using the menu found across the bottom of the page
- Select Set up pre-authorized payments or Update Payment Info
- Select Bank Account OR Credit Card
- Enter the following information:
- For a Bank Account:
- Transit Number
- Institution Number
- Account Number
Note: Select Need Help to see the location of these details on a cheque.
- For a Credit card:
- Cardholder name
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Three-digit Card Security Code (CSC)
- Review and check the box to accept the terms
- Select Next
A confirmation screen will appear advising it may take a bill cycle to take effect. If there is a balance owing you will be prompted to pay the bill.
Note: To add or update via My TELUS online portal, see