Troubleshoot Call Display on your office phone
Identify why Call Display isn’t working
Situations where Call Display won't work
- Private or anonymous number: This means the caller has used to block the display of their name and number.
- Unknown region: The region your caller is dialling from may not support Call Display.
- Private name with number displayed: The caller may have an unpublished number or may have requested the blocking of their name. With you can display these private numbers.
- Calls from cellular phone:
Calls from cellular phone may only display the province and phone number.
If you have any other difficulties using Call Display, try the steps below:
- On your office Phone bill, ensure Call Display is listed and included as a feature. to your account to view your bill
- Try unplugging and replugging the power adapter into both the display device and the electrical outlet
- If your display device requires batteries, try replacing them
- Check the Display contrast setting on your phone to ensure it is not too light. Refer to your telephone user manual for assistance
Remove any additional equipment you may have attached to your phone line, such as an answering machine or other telephones. If you are subscribed to TELUS Internet, ensure you have microfilters plugged into all the phone jacks in your home. If the problem appears to be with your phone, consider getting it checked where you purchased it.
Call Display on Optik TV
If Call Display works on your phone but is no longer working on your Optik TV,.