The account owner determines the account privileges of all members and the account manager can oversee these privileges (with the exception of the owner's account rights). The account owner and manager may grant access to new users, modify a user's privileges or terminate a user's access to the account.
If you would like to cancel an account or service, please contact us.
Once the account has been linked to an Account Owner, all the following requests will be sent for approval.
To request access (new online profile) :
1. You can create your new profile on the TELUS website by clicking on Create My TELUS account
2. Provide your email and billing address postal code and either the account number or phone number on the account.
3. Select Continue
To confirm your identity, we’ll send you a 6-digit verification code.
4. Select the email or phone number where you would like to receive it
5. Choose whether you prefer to receive your verification code via text, email
6. Select Send code
7. You will either receive a text or email with a 6-digit phone code.
8. Enter your 6-digit verification code and select Submit code
Once your verification code has been entered and we’ve confirmed your identity, you’ll be asked to create your profile.
9. Enter your first name and last name
10. Create your password according to the required criteria.
11. Select a security question and give your answer. Your security question will be used in case you forget your email or username. Make sure you select a question you won’t have trouble remembering the answer for
12. Select Create account
Request access (existing online profile) :
1. Log In to your My TELUS profile.
2. From the Overview page, click on Link a Service located around the middle of the page below the inserts showing your services.
3. Provide your email and billing address postal code and either the account number or phone number on the account.
4. Select Continue
Whether you are requesting from an existing profile or a new one, you will be presented with this screen if all steps are successfully followed:
The request has been sent to the Account Manager.