Recover a deleted Office Phone voicemail message
How to recover a recently deleted or expired message
In this article
Your Office Phone voicemail deleted and expired messages are automatically moved to the Deleted messages folder.
Note: Only messages that have been deleted or have expired within the last 24 hours can be recovered.
Recover a message
- From the Main menu press 1, then 9
- Review the messages to find the one you want to re-save
- Select 9 to re-save the message
- The message will be returned to your Saved messages folder
Office Phone voicemail messages will automatically expire:
- After 40 days if you have Voicemail
- After 10 days if you have Voicemail Simple