Our strategy and values
Our strategic intent
Our strategic intent is to unleash the power of the Internet to deliver the best solutions to Canadians at home, in the workplace and on the move.
Our strategic imperatives
We have six strategic imperatives that guide our efforts and serve as a framework for our actions:
- Building national capabilities across data, IP, voice and wireless
- Providing integrated solutions that differentiate TELUS from our competitors
- Partnering, acquiring and divesting to accelerate the implementation of our strategy and focus our resources on core business
- Focusing relentlessly on the growth markets of data, IP and wireless
- Going to market as one team, under a common brand, executing a single strategy
- Investing in internal capabilities to build a high-performance culture and efficient operation
The TELUS team works together to deliver future friendly services, and our values guide the way:
- We embrace change and initiate opportunity
- We have a passion for growth
- We believe in spirited teamwork
- We have the courage to innovate
Our 2018 corporate priorities
Our corporate priorities help guide our actions as we execute on our national growth strategy.
- Honouring our team, customers and social purpose by delivering on our brand promise
- Leveraging our broadband networks to drive TELUS’ growth
- Fuelling our future through recurring efficiency gains
- Driving emerging opportunities in TELUS Health and TELUS International.