Establishing strategic business partnerships that drive positive social outcomes in our communities
Our Strategic Priorities
Sponsorships are an integral component of our social purpose strategy and an important part of TELUS’ brand marketing activities. We select sponsorships that help us fulfill our commitment to creating sustainable communities where we live, work and serve and that help bring our brand promise to life.
Sponsorships are evaluated carefully against the following criteria:
- Business value: how can this sponsorship drive shared value?
- Brand awareness and affinity: how will this sponsorship promote TELUS’ future friendly® brand promise and deliver positive brand experiences?
- Brand engagement: how can this sponsorship create authentic customer and community experiences by showcasing our innovative products, services and technologies?
- Positive social outcomes: how will this sponsorship support TELUS’ social purpose by creating remarkable outcomes in the areas of health, education and environment?
- Team member engagement: how can we connect this sponsorship to TELUS employees in a meaningful way and advance our corporate culture?
TELUS is proud to partner with many incredible organizations across Canada. Our current portfolio aligns with our business values and priorities, focusing on youth and leveraging technology in the areas of health, education and the environment.
TELUS sponsorships allow us to connect and celebrate our communities, embrace diversity and drive positive social change. We integrate our technology, products and services to bring people closer together in order to make a positive difference in the lives of Canadians.
Apply for Sponsorship
TELUS is invited to participate and partner in many worthy opportunities each year. As a result, we must prioritize applications and focus on sponsorships that best align with our corporate objectives.
Our current sponsorship portfolio is relatively full, but we are always on the lookout for exciting new sponsorship opportunities.
Please note: TELUS currently does not accept proposals from/for:
- Religious organizations
- Organizations benefitting individuals or individual activities
- Philanthropic clubs, such as Rotary Clubs and Lions Clubs
- Educational institutions other than universities
- Amateur athletic organizations
- Advocacy or public interest groups
- Real estate / infrastructure projects
- School activities
Review Process and Timelines:
TELUS reviews sponsorship proposals quarterly in April, July, October and January. We do not review proposals outside of these times. An email response detailing our decision will be sent immediately following our quarterly review.
Please ensure you apply with enough lead time to have your opportunity thoroughly considered.
|Review Period||Submission Deadline||TELUS Response by|
|April||March 31||April 30|
|July||June 30||July 31|
|October||September 30||October 31|
|January||December 31||January 31|
TELUS is committed to reviewing each request. Due to the high volume of sponsorship proposals received, we kindly ask that you please refrain from contacting TELUS regarding the status of your application. We appreciate your patience as we consider all applications and will notify you of our decision following the quarterly review.Apply now