TELUS Mobility rate plans
Learn more about Peace of Mind, Canada-US and Voice plans available for TELUS Business customers.
How to confirm your current plan
To confirm what plan you have, log in to:
If using the mobile app:
- Go to the Plans & Devices section
If using My TELUS online with a computer or mobile device:
- Select the Mobility Plans & Devices tab. If there are more than one device subscribers on the account, you will be prompted to select the subscriber you want to view
Peace of Mind plans
With unlimited data you can surf, stream and share as much as you want. Get Peace of Mind by never having to worry about data overage charges.
TELUS offers a standalone Peace of Mind plan option as well as a suite of Peace of Mind Connect plans, which allows you to connect additional devices like tablets, smart watches and TELUS Drive+ to your unlimited data plan.
Learn more about our.
- Peace of Mind plans are eligible for the TELUS Family Discount
- The data in Peace of Mind plans is not shareable
- Only the device user(s) on the account with a Peace of Mind plan will receive the benefit of unlimited data
- These plans are currently available for new subscriber activations and device upgrades with Easy Payment
Whether in Canada or the US:
Get unlimited talk and text to US and Canadian phone numbers. Use the data included in your rate plan, or access the shareable data on your account if you’re sharing data.
- This plan option is available for Unlimited for Business plans
- Only the user(s) on the account with the Canada-US plan gets the benefits of this plan
- You are required to stay on this rate plan for the duration of your term, otherwise a $100 fee will apply
For more information on Canada-US plans, view our.
Get unlimited local or unlimited nationwide talk and unlimited nationwide text with our voice plans. Ideal for customers who don’t use data.
These plans are currently available for new subscriber activations and device upgrades on select devices.
Voice plans are not eligible for TELUS Multi-Unit Discount.
Change your rate plan and monthly data
For information on how to change your rate plan and monthly data online, please visit our.