Adjust the number of times your Office Phone rings before going to voicemail
Customize your voicemail settings
Did you know you can easily change the number of times your Home phone rings before the call goes to voicemail? Follow the steps below.
- From your Office Phone, wait for a dial tone, then dial *94. You should hear 2 quick beeps
- Enter the number of rings (from 2 to 9 rings) you want the caller to hear before the call is transferred to voicemail
- Hang up. Your number of rings will have been successfully adjusted
- These instruction are for Office Phone phone only, not for Mobility services nor Business Connect (VoIP).
- The above steps change your TELUS Office Phone voicemail settings. If you also use an external answering machine, you may need to change its settings, too. Voicemail may go to either the TELUS voicemail or your external answering machine, whichever picks up the call first. For example, if your TELUS voicemail is set for 5 rings but your answering machine is set for 3 rings, your voice messages will go to your answering machine