Canada’s leading EMR provider
Med Access EMR
Designed for primary care physicians and specialists, Med Access is a highly configurable EMR that adapts to your clinic, user and workflow needs. This fast, web-based solution offers robust reporting, powerful task management, point-of-care decision support and convenient remote access.
Informed patient care
View patient history and data on a single screen and make informed treatment decisions with interactive graphs, flow sheets to track tests, review lab results and establish patient trends.
Increase workflow speed and minimize data entry with built-in dashboards and encounter templates that can be customized to your user roles and clinic needs.
Remote EMR access
Built on a web-based platform, conveniently connect to your Med Access EMR and access clinical information anywhere you have an Internet connection – in the clinic or on the go.
Valued by specialists, family physicians and allied health professionals since 2002, Med Access is the most widely available EMR in Canada and can be deployed in a wide range of settings.
Benefits of using Med Access
- Stay connected: Conveniently access patients records and clinical information in the office, at the hospital or on the go
- Manage clinic operations: Get flexible appointment and scheduling, billing tools, integrated electronic prescribing applications and referral management
- Improve productivity: Take advantage of intelligent dashboards, customizable chart layouts, encounter templates, and at-a-glance billing for added clinic efficiency
- Proactive monitoring: Manage chronic diseases with interactive graphs and establish patient trends to help you identify at-risk populations
- Continuous support: Take advantage of customized training, ongoing support and user learning sessions
- Current or previous funding-eligible solution in British Columbia (PITO-qualified), Alberta (VCUR08), Saskatchewan (SMA & PHC), Manitoba and Ontario
- Provincial Billing Systems (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, NS, NL)
- Provincial Client Registries (BC, AB, MB, NL)
- Provincial Provider Registries (BC, NL)
- Provincial Pharmacy Networks (BC, AB, SK)
- Provincial Lab Systems (BC, SK, MB, ON, NS, NL)
- Provincial DI Systems (MB, ON, NS, NL)
- Regional Lab & DI systems (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON)
- EMR Data import/export standards (AB, BC, ON, CHI)
- PHS, Panorama, MIS, NS Health Myself (NS)
- eReferral (peer-to-peer) capabilities in production use
- Canada Health Infoway National Class EMR Certification
- ISO 13485:2003 certification
- OMD ASP certified - 2019
See what customers are saying about Med Access
Our clients have shared their experiences with us. Here’s what they’re saying:
The ability to customize the user experience and workflow is incredible. Each of us interacts with patients in our own way, and the EMR needs to be a partner in that process.
Dr. Leo K.H. Wong
Family Physician (Langley, British Columbia)
Here’s what Med Access can do for you
Tailor Med Access to your custom workflow needs with built-in clinical templates to streamline paperwork, such as referral letters and prescriptions.
Comprehensive clinic management solution
Reduce costs with a comprehensive clinic management solution, offering integrated scheduling and billing, built-in electronic prescription capabilities, e-Referral management, e-Faxing, customizable search options and group care.
Make informed decisions
Access intelligent dashboards to help identify patients at risk of chronic diseases and those impacted by medication recalls, and engage patients in their overall health through goal-setting.
Enhance Med Access with EMR add-on services
From your EMR, exchange and store unlimited digital and eFax communications with healthcare professionals outside your clinic for continuity of care.
Training and learning programs made for you
One size does not fit all. Benefit from customized training tailored to your clinic needs or standardized learning through user webinars and EMR masterclass events.
TELUS Health presents Physician Pulse
Your source for digital healthcare insights and innovation.
Request a sales callback
Have a question or ready to order?Contact us
Need more information?
Get in touch with a TELUS Health representative.
Call us at:
Med Access User Community Portal
Access FAQs, customer forums, training materials, and more.
Sign in from your EMR
Visit the Help section to access the Community Portal.