A partnership you can count on
Empower your customers with the number one internet technology.2 Embrace advanced infrastructure for unparalleled connectivity.
Tailored to fit your building needs
Benefits for your customers
Empower customers to play, stream, create, learn, browse and connect without frustration.2
The power of PureFibre
Customers get their own personal internet highway all the way into the home or business for fast, consistent speeds.2
A dedicated connection
Our customers don't share connections. They connect directly to our network for a strong and reliable service.3
Introducing the first phase of our new development portal. Submit projects effortlessly through our streamlined form and track your project with My New Development Portal. We're dedicated to enhancing your experience, so please share your feedback or questions at [email protected].
Our partnership process
What this means for your timeline
- 2 business daysStage 1 - New RequestAfter receiving your submission, our team reviews the project information and begins to chart a path forward. Your Developer Relationship Manager (DRM) will be assigned to your project.Collaboration is crucial in maintaining timelines and avoiding any potential delays, we ask that you submit your documents as soon as they are available.
- 1-4 weeks from submissionStage 2 - Project VerificationYour DRM will review the project information and request any missing documentation or clarifications if needed. You can communicate with your DRM through the portal at any time.Timelines may vary based on anticipated build dates and document submission.
- 4-8 weeks from submissionStage 3 - Planning AssessmentThe planning team will complete their assessment. A TELUS build partner will be assigned to the project and they will estimate the costs for the project. We will provide a billing letter outlining the costs and requesting your approval to move forward.Timelines may vary based on anticipated build dates, document submission and billing letter approval.
- 8-16 weeks from submissionStage 4 - DesignOur build partner will complete the design and drawings and they will file for municipality construction permits.Changes in the project scope, design iterations, municipality requirements, timely payments and permitting can impact the timeline.
- 16-24 weeks from submissionStage 5 - ConstructionDuring this phase, the materials will be delivered and the network installed. Given the flexible nature of the work, our teams will work with you to assess site readiness and determine the timeline.Site readiness and material availability can impact the timeline.
- 24-28 weeks from submissionStage 6 - CompletionThe network and physical infrastructure is complete, TELUS systems are updated and customers are able to order service.
TELUS Smart Building solutions for our future
Your building, but smarter
Why build smart?
Let's make our planet healthier
Use the link below to kickstart a new development project. This is the quickest way to get things moving. For queries about your existing project, you can email: [email protected]