TELUS Online Security is a powerful cyber safety solution for your life in the connected world and is available in a single plan for our TELUS Internet customers.
What does TELUS Online Security Basic include?
TELUS Online Security Basic featuring Norton™ 360 Basic provides comprehensive protection for your online privacy, connected devices and the information on them.
- Dark Web Monitoring** powered by LifeLock (for 1 individual) that continuously monitors and patrols the hard-to-find dark websites and forums ("the dark web”) for use of your personal information, including email and phone numbers. It notifies you if your information is found as well as what steps you can take to help protect your information
- Real-time protection with Norton™ 360 (up to 2 devices) for your family’s PCs, Macs, Android and iOS devices against online threats such as ransomware, viruses, spyware and malware
- Secure VPN (up to 2 devices) that gives your family the power to secure their connection each time they go online. Your personal info is encrypted, preventing cyber criminals from intercepting your connection and gaining access to your personal information
What's the difference between different TELUS Online Security plans?
|Feature||TELUS Online Security Basic|
|TELUS Online Security Standard|
|TELUS Online Security Complete|
|TELUS Online Security Ultimate|
|Includes PC, Mac, iOS and Android||Up to 2 devices||Up to 2 devices||Up to 10 devices||Up to 20 devices|
|Secure VPN||Up to 2 devices||Up to 2 devices||Up to 10 devices||Up to 20 devices|
|Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock**||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Bank & credit card activity alerts†||✓|
|Investment account activity alerts†||✓|
|Credit Monitoring* alerts||1-Bureau||1-Bureau||2-Bureau|
|One-Bureau Credit Report and Score* ^||Annual on-demand||Daily on-demand||Daily on-demand|
|One-Bureau Credit Score Trend* ^||✓||✓|
|Full-Service Identity Restoration||✓||✓||✓|
|Identity Theft Reimbursement Coverage†††|
- Coverage for lawyers and experts
- Personal expense reimbursement
|Up to $25K||Up to $100K||Up to $1M|
Not all products, services and features are available on all devices or operating systems. System requirement information on norton.com.
No one can prevent all cyber crime or identity theft.
** Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock™ in the Norton 360 Basic plan (without LifeLock) defaults to monitor your email address only. Log in to your Norton account to enter more information for monitoring purposes.
† We do not monitor all transactions at all businesses.
* If your plan includes credit reports, scores, and/or credit monitoring features ("Credit Features"), two requirements must be met to receive said features: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with TransUnion; and (ii) TransUnion and Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met you will not receive credit features from the bureaus. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.
^ CreditVision credit score is based on TransUnion data. Third parties may use many different types of credit scores to assess your creditworthiness.
††† The Identity Theft Reimbursement Coverage, with a limit of up to $25,000 for Basic Plus, up to $100,000 for Premium and up to $1 Million for Premium Plus, is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company, under group or blanket policies issued to LifeLock or its respective affiliates for the benefit of its Members. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, exclusions of coverage, and for the types of experts that may be covered for reimbursement of professional service fees. Experts not specified in the policies will not qualify for reimbursement. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Review the Summary of Benefits under the Insurance Coverage (Canada) here.