Comment installer vous-même vos services Internet et Télé Optik de TELUS
Voici un petit guide interactif pour vous aider dans votre installation
Interactive self-install guide
To get started with your self-installation, you will need:
- Your self-install kit: It will take 3-5 business days to arrive and we will keep you informed via text message. Note: If you're using existing equipment, you will not receive a self-install kit
- The TELUS My Wi-Fi app: and log in using your My TELUS account credentials. If you don’t have a My TELUS account, you can register online in a couple of minutes at using the account number included in your order notification email
- Follow the steps in the My Wi-Fi app to complete your installation
How to order a self-install kit
At the moment, to order a self-install kit, you must order your services over the phone. One of our agents will help you determine whether a self-install kit is the best option for your services.today.
While you wait for your self-install kit to arrive
After you placed your order, your self-install kit will take 3 to 5 business days to arrive in the mail. We will send you updates via text message along the way.
While you wait for it to arrive, there are some steps your can take to get ready:
- . My TELUS is the best way to manage your account. Pay your bill, check your data, change your plan and more
Note: You can find your Account number in your Order notification email
- Download the TELUS My Wi-Fi app. In addition to helping you manage your home Wi-Fi network, the will walk you step-by-step through the self-installation of your services
- Log in to the TELUS My Wi-Fi app using your My TELUS account credentials and await the delivery of your self-install kit
If you encounter any problems following the steps above and using the My Wi-Fi app,for assistance.