Manage your external hard drive for Satellite TV
How to manage or archive recordings on an external hard drive
Before you begin, you must connect an external hard drive to your receiver.
- Press Menu on your remote control
- Select Multimedia
- Select External Hard Drive
- Choose Manage Recordings or Archive recordings.
This option allows you to view a list of all existing recordings on your external hard drive. You can also move recordings from your external hard drive to your PVR.
- Select Manage Recordings
- Select the recordings you want to move
- Select Restore
This option allows you to transfer your recordings from your PVR to your external hard drive
- Select Archive Recordings
- Select the recordings you want to transfer
- Select Archive
- An Attention screen will display
- Wait until the progress bar is full