Reset your TELUS Webmail password and add a recovery email address
Add a recovery email address and reset your TELUS Webmail password
TELUS is migrating all customers to an upgraded email platform. We are partnering with Google to make your email more reliable, secure and powerful. To continue accessing your email, you will need to schedule your upgrade to the new platform.
To schedule your migration to the new TELUS.net email powered by Google visit webmail.telus.net or call 1-800-361-3311.
If you do not remember your password or need to reset your password: Please click on thisfor instructions and then come back to webmail.telus.net
Password reset and setup recovery process
There are 2 easy ways to reset your email password. Use either of the following:
- Obtain a password reset link from your recovery email address
- Obtain a passcode from your recovery mobile phone number
In order to reset your password you must set-up a recovery method, we advise all telus.net email users to have at least one recovery method.
How to setup a recovery method
Setting up a recovery method will make it easier in the future, should you forget your password.
- Login to your
- If you are logging into webmail for the first time, you will be prompted to add a recovery email and mobile number. Follow the step-by-step instructions
- If you do not receive a prompt, go to Preferences > Security > Password in the top left hand corner of your webmail and enter an alternate email address and mobile phone number
Pro-tip: It’s a good idea to have both recovery methods.
Reset your webmail password
Go to your
Select Forgot? and follow the step-by-step instructions
Enter your TELUS email address
If you previously setup a recovery email method, a password reset link will be sent to you. Follow the step-by-step instructions
If you previously setup a recovery mobile phone number, a passcode will be sent to your phone. Follow the step-by-step instructions
Create a new password
- Your email recovery link will only work once. If the recovery gets disrupted you will need to generate a new link by restarting the process
- If you have setup both email and mobile telephone recovery methods, your mobile recovery will be used
- You passcode should be delivered to your recovery mobile within a minute.
If you didn’t setup any recovery method and can’t login
If you do not have a recovery email or recovery mobile phone number saved to your account, one of our agents will be happy to assist you.
|Error message||What do these error codes mean?|
"Oops, your account recovery details are incomplete. Please call 1-888-811-2323 to reset your password"
You do not have any recovery methods setup, call into have your password reset and setup either recovery methods for the future
You are already authenticated
During the email recovery process, you may have selected the reset my password link twice. Restart the process by choosing “Forgot?” from the login in screen