Learn how our virtual assistant can help you get instant answers - anytime, anywhere
How can TELUS Assist help you?
- TELUS Assist is a virtual assistant that is available any time of the day, 24/7 - no need to plan a phone call or chat
- Get answers instantly on your mobile phone or desktop device
- Quick and easy-to-use, with self-serve and add-on options all in one spot
- If you need further assistance during business hours, you can ask to transfer to a live chat agent or request to have someone call you back. The agent will receive your account information and the transcript of your conversation with the virtual assistant to be able to help you quickly. Note that chat assistance and scheduled call back are not available for some enquiries. In these cases, TELUS Assist will provide a toll-free number for our contact centre
- Head to and select the purple TELUS Assist icon at the bottom of the page. This will launch the virtual assistant
- Select Mobility for questions about your mobile phone and mobile services or Home for questions about your TV, home phone, Internet, email and home security services
Note: For your security, to access any account information you will be required to log into your My TELUS account
- Keep it short and simple. The virtual assistant recognizes key words to understand your question
“How much is my bill?”
“Add Easy Roam”
“Check my data”
- Use our quick response buttons to access commonly requested information
Use the thumbs up icon and the thumbs down icon to let us know if our answer was helpful. We use this information to enhance your future experience
- If you are chatting with the virtual assistant during business hours, and would like to speak with a live agent, type Agent at any time to be connected to the next available chat agent or Call to have an agent call you back.
- Note: Chat assistance and scheduled call back are not available for some enquiries. In these cases, TELUS Assist will provide a toll-free number for our contact centre
- Bookmark for easy access in the future
Frequently asked questions
What can TELUS Assist help with?
TELUS Assist can answer almost any Mobile or Home Solutions question, help you manage your TELUS account and perform simple account transactions like checking your account balance and adding features like Easy Roam.
Can TELUS Assist help me with all my TELUS services?
TELUS Assist can access information for all personal TELUS Mobility and TELUS Home services. For the best experience, please ensure you are selecting the correct TELUS service at the start of the session. If you require information on multiple TELUS services, you will need to restart your session to select a different service.
What languages does the virtual assistant understand?
TELUS Assist is fluent in both English and French. The assistant defaults to your preferred language on TELUS.com - to change it, go toon your mobile or desktop device and change your preferred language.
Do I have to log into my My TELUS account?
For your security, you must log into your My TELUS account prior to accessing any account information. You do not need to log in to your account to ask general questions.
I don’t have a My TELUS account. Can I still use TELUS Assist?
Yes. General information is available without logging into My TELUS.
I am not a TELUS customer. Can I still use TELUS Assist?
Yes. Although the virtual assistant can help with account questions and transactions, it can also answer general questions.
Why do you ask for my name and phone number?
We ask for contact information so if you ask to be transferred to a live chat agent, the agent will have your name and number to call you back if you are disconnected.
How do I chat or speak with a live agent?
If you are chatting with TELUS Assist during business hours, type Agent to be connected to the next available chat agent or Call to have an agent call you back.
Note: Chat assistance and scheduled call back are not available for some enquiries. In these cases, TELUS Assist will provide a toll-free number for our contact centre.