What you need to know
If you maintain a 30-day rate plan or add-on on auto-renewal on a credit card, your remaining balance will continue to carry forward without a top-up.
If you choose to use your balance for the auto-renewal, you need to ensure that you have a sufficient balance for the renewal. Otherwise, the rate plan or add-on will expire and you may incur pay-per-use charges.
Note: A sufficient balance is an amount equal to the feature amount. For example, If you have a $5 feature, you must have at least $5 available.
We'll provide an SMS notification to let you know if your feature renewal was successful. Refer to these notifications to avoid pay-per-use charges.
Using your computer
- Log in to your My TELUS
- Select the Mobility Plans & Devices tab
- Select Change plans & add ons
- Choose from the available selections, Select next
- Review the summary and select accept changes
- Wait for confirmation that your transaction was successful
Using IVR on your TELUS Prepaid device
- Call #123 and enter your PIN when prompted
- Select option #3 then follow the prompts to add or change your auto-renewal
- Wait for confirmation that your selection was successfully updated.
Note: If calling 1-877-277-7745 from another device, you will need to enter your subscriber number and PIN before adding or changing your auto-renewal status.