These past few weeks, business and life have changed for us all as we do our part to distance ourselves, in a collective effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. Keeping our community, partners, and team members safe, informed, and connected is what matters right now. We’ve pulled together a list of links and resources our team found helpful, including a few shared by our friends in the industry.
- Next Canada: Resources, digital tools, virtual events, work-from-home support, and more
- MarsDD.com: COVID-19 Collection
- Silicon Valley Bank: COVID-19 response & community support - supporting employees, clients and communities around the world
- League: Offering a complimentary three-month trial of their Health Benefits Experience platform (HBX™) to enterprises in need
- Deloitte: Guide on managing cash flow in a crisis
- DN Capital: Best practices for startups to deal with the current crisis
- Tech Nation: Helpful tips for fundraising in a lockdown
- Harvard Business Review: A how-to on communicating with employees, customers and stakeholders through the Coronavirus crisis
- Insight Partners: Core elements for planning and mobilizing successful remote working
- R&D Partners: A list of financial aid and other measures created or amended to help workers and businesses in the wake of COVID-19.
- The Recovery Project: An international coalition of think-tanks, research institutes, and organizations designed to start the conversation about recovery
- Betakit.com: Daily updates for the innovation and startup community
- The Black Swan podcast by BetaKit: A limited-run series released twice a week, to provide resources and ensure someone was talking about Canadian tech and COVID-19 from a Canadian perspective.
- McKinsey & Company: Leadership in a crisis: responding to the coronavirus outbreak and future challenges
- Acumen, Open Road Alliance, and USAID: Conducting impact investing industry survey to map what funding is available in the impact investing sector for social enterprises to manage disruptions caused by coronavirus.
- SOCAP International: Resources to support social entrepreneurs during the COVID-19 crisis
- Talent Help list: To support those who have found themselves out of work
- Silver Linings: A non-profit, no-fee platform for laid off employees and companies that are hiring to connect directly.
- Government of Canada: Resources for Canadian businesses
- Betakit.com: List of what each Canadian province is doing to support businesses
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce: Pandemic preparedness for businesses
- CVCA: List of resources regularly updated including travel and health information, business updates, government announcements and more
Health and Wellness
- TELUS Talks with Tamara Taggart: Podcast focused on health and wellness, community, social responsibility, and delivering information of value to Canadians. Hosted by veteran broadcaster Tamara Taggart.
- Beacon: Tools and resources for mental wellbeing during these difficult times.
- Akira by TELUS Health: Virtual care service that enables patients to have virtual appointments from home, while providing support for physician safety with the COVID-19 outbreak.