Playback is only available when connected to your TELUS Internet at home
If you are attempting to play content at home but receiving the message alert “Sorry, playback is only available when connected to your TELUS Internet at home,” it may be for a few reasons:
- Your media box may not be plugged in. If your media box is still in transit or unplugged you will also get this error message. Please plug in your media box to resolve this.
- You could be having pairing issues with your media box.
- Confirm that your mobile device and Pik TV media box are successfully connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Try rebooting your media box to reestablish pairing.
- Chat with us to troubleshoot further
Note: The Pik TV app can only be used in Canada.