On April 2015, TELUS introduced new Optik TV packages and grandfathered the previous packages. Both packaging types can be managed through My Account on TELUS.com.
For printable versions of our grandfathered packaging please use:
Switching to the new Optik TV packages
If you switch, your old Optik TV combos and theme packs will be permanently replaced with your new ones. Your channel lineup will reflect these changes. Any additional content (movie packs, multicultural content, individual channels) can be carried over to your new package. Switching does not affect your hardware. Nor will you lose any previously-recorded shows on your PVR.
Switch via My Account on TELUS.com
- Log into My Account (register if you haven’t already)
- Select Optik TV on the left side. You will be directed to the Optik TV Overview page
- On the Optik TV Overview page, you will see your current Optik TV subscription details. Choose the green button at the top of the page to upgrade and build a new Optik TV package.
- Follow the steps to select your new pacakge and channels. You will see you currently subscribed channels outlined in purple.
- Once you submit your order, you will receive an email confirmation of the details.
Online orders will be processed without a call back, unless we need to confirm any details.
At this time, you cannot switch to the new Optik TV packaging directly on your TV using the set top box.
Should you have questions or you are not able to follow the steps above to switch your Optik TV packaging, choose the Chat option at the bottom right of the page or call Customer Care at 310-MYTV(6988).