Stingray Music Videos gives you access to 10,000 music videos and expertly programmed compilations of the best local and international artists.
The Stingray Music Videos TV app is included with your TELUS Internet and Optik TV subscription.
Stingray Music Videos on your Optik TV
- Select the apps/interactive button on your remote control
- Select Stingray Music Videos
- Use the arrow buttons to browse video categories or search for videos.
- To exit the app, select the back button.
Note: If you get a blank screen after doing this, select the back button again to return to the interactive programming guide.
Note: Data used for the Stingray Music Videos TV app counts towards your monthly Internet data allowance. Stingray Music Videos uses up to 1.5 GB of data per hour per stream. Data charges may apply if you exceed the data usage included with your Internet plan. For more information on data usage or to view your current usage, visit telus.com/internetusage.
Note: Currently, Stingray Music Videos is not available on mobile devices. However, Stingray Music is available via a mobile app. For more information, visit music.stingray.com/mobile.
Create your own playlist
- From the Videos menus or while watching a video in full-screen, select the title of the video.
- Select Add to Video Playlist...
- For compilations or other playlists, videos are selected from their Info pages (View Compilation/Playlist Info). This can also be done by selecting the selected video's title as the compilation or playlist plays in full-screen
- A new contextual menu appears. Select New Playlist
- Use the onscreen keyboard to identify your playlist. When finished, select the on-screen OK button
- When adding videos to a playlist, the playlist name will appear among your choices in addition to New Playlist
- You can create up to 10 playlists each containing up to 50 videos.
Verify your Stingray Music app version
- To check your app version, tap ⚙ and select About