This article covers some of the most common factors which may lead to your device working slowly or freezing. If the issues persist or you need any help please contact us.
Before troubleshooting it is suggested that you try rebooting the device. Often, turning off and then turn on the device will fix a lot of small glitches that lead to slowness or freezing. Our interactive device guides can also help you complete the steps described below.
One application is freezing or crashing
- Android: clear the application cache and restart the phone. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the application.
- Apple (iOS): delete and reinstall the application.
- Close some running applications.
- Verify how much memory is left on device. Most recent devices run best if there is at least 1 GB of free space.
- Update the device’s software.
Internet is slow
LTE allows data to travel at faster speed. Usually LTE is enabled by default on devices. Sometimes it can be turned off when travelling internationally, troubleshooting or even simply accidentally changing the setting. Activate LTE to ensure the best possible speeds for your data.
Clearing browsing data, cookies, cache and power cycling the device will resolve most navigation slowness issues. You can find instructions for more popular devices in the Get to know your device section.
If your service has suddenly degraded, please contact us to report the outage.