Before you begin, you need to set up Web access for your voicemail.
You can create up to three voicemail extensions on your phone to allow other users their own voice mailbox.
- Log in to your voice mailbox on the Web using your main mailbox passcode
- Go to Profile, Voicemail, Family Mailbox
- Select Add to create 1, 2 or 3 extension mailboxes
- Enter a unique temporary Web and Voicemail passcode for each extension and provide the passcodes to each extension user
Each extension user must access their voicemail from the phone to set it up.
Accessing an extension mailbox
There are two ways to access an extension mailbox.
- Dial *98
- Enter the temporary password (provided by the main mailbox user)
- If no passcode was entered by Main mailbox user, then the default is your 10 digit mailbox number + the extension number
- Dial the toll-free number 1-844-310-9898.
- Enter the 10 digit phone number + extension number.
- Enter the extension password.
Follow the steps in Set up Voice Mail to create your permanent password and to record your name and personal greeting for each extension.