How to set up auto reply
TELUS Webmail can automatically send responses to the emails you receive. This can be especially useful when you are on vacation, as it can let the sender know you will not be able to view their email right away.
To activate auto reply, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Preferences tab along the green bar at the top of the page after logging into Webmail
- Locate “Auto Reply” on the left-hand side
- Activate auto replies by selecting “Send auto-reply message” and filling in the box with the message you would like to send out
- Set the desired time period if there is one. This option is not mandatory. If no time period is set then auto reply will always be on
- Click Save at the top left corner when you are ready to activate auto reply