You can register a credit card or Visa Debit on your TELUS Prepaid account in order to conveniently set up automatic top-ups, ensuring that your balance never reaches zero, and your TELUS Prepaid services remain active.
Using your TELUS online account
- You can register a credit card under the Account Activity tab when you log in to your TELUS My Account profile
Using the My Account app on your Prepaid smartphone
- If you haven't already, download the TELUS My Account app
- Log in to the TELUS My Account app using the username and password for your online account
- Enter your credit card details, and then select submit
- Confirm details and select submit
Using IVR on your TELUS Prepaid device
- Call #123 and enter your PIN when prompted
- Press 5 to register a credit card and follow the prompts to provide your credit card details
- Wait for the confirmation that your credit card was successfully registered
Note: If calling 1-877-277-7745 from another device, you will need to enter your subscriber number and PIN before registering your credit card.