UPDATE: Optik on the go will no longer be available effective December 19, 2017. Please update to the new Optik TV app, or search "Optik TV" to download the new application.
Support information for the new Optik TV app can be found here.
Optik on the go gives you access to movies and television, both on demand and live, on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Optik on the go is free for Optik TV subscribers.
Watch movies or television, live or on demand
All Optik customers have access to on demand programming and live channels that are included with the Essentials theme pack. If you subscribe to additional channels, you'll also have access to those.
You can also rent and watch movies. You can watch a movie simultaneously on all of your TVs and up to two devices running Optik on the go.
Watching shows on your TV does not affect your mobile viewing, nor does your Optik on the go impact your TV viewing.
- Optik on the go can only be used in Canada. You can be logged in to Optik on the go on up to two devices at the same time. The app will automatically log you out after three hours has elapsed
- Licensing and rights limitations mean that not all programs and not all channels are available to watch with Optik on the go
- You cannot download or record programming from Optik on the go
- Movies rented in online or on your TV can take a few minutes to appear in the My videos folder in Optik on the go. Not all titles are available on all devices
- Movies rented in Optik on the go can take up to 30 minutes to appear in the My videos folder on your TV