Easy Roam and Travel passes are not available for use on cruise ships or other satellite locations. Pay-per-use rates for cruise ships, in-flight and satellite locations are as follows:
- $0.60/SMS (incoming SMS messages are free)
Different rates apply to the countries where you port, and depend on whether you have Easy Roam, a travel pass, or continue using pay-per-use rates. Click here to find more information on roaming rates in a specific country.
- Various wireless operators provide services to cruise ships. To make sure you have access to a wireless service, determine the wireless operator on your ship before leaving on your cruise. TELUS partners with the following cruise ship wireless operators:
- AT&T Maritime
- Jersey Maritime "Navitas"
- Manx Maritime Services
- MCP (Norway)
- OceanCell (Island)
- SeaNet (Sweden)
- Telecom Italy Maritime
- Vodafone Malta "WINS"
- All of the above operators currently provide voice and SMS roaming services. Only Manx Maritime services and MCP (Norway) additionally provide data services.
- TELUS partners with the following in-flight mobility operators: