This article will give you step by step guidance on how to control the times certain devices have access to the internet.
- Navigate to 192.168.1.254 from any device connected to the gateway
- To login to the page:
Password: found on the sticker of your gateway
- Select Advanced Setup
- Select Proceed I am an advanced user
- Select Scheduling Access from the list on the left
- Select Device using the mac address/name from the dropdown
- Select the days you want to allow access to the Internet
- Select the time you want to allow Internet use using the dropdown
- Select Add
- Confirmation screen should follow
Note: These steps will need to be repeated for every device you want to have scheduled access.