If you receive a message stating Authentication error, user not provisioned (invalid credentials):
- Ensure you have an active subscription to Pik TV. If you would like to subscribe to Pik TV visit telus.com/piktv.
- Have you received a your confirmation email? It will include the subject line - Confirmation of changes to your TELUS account. If you have not received a confirmation email, your Pik TV account is still being processed. Try again once you receive your confirmation email.
- Have you completed your TELUS My Account registration? To confirm, visit telus.com/myaccount.
How to return to the Pik TV login screen to try again
On your media box
- Select the Home Button on your remote to open the Android TV Home Screen.
- Scroll down until you reach Settings. Press OK.
- Under Device, select Apps.
- Scroll to Running Apps.
- Scroll through the apps list to find Pik TV (they're in alphabetical order) and press OK.
- Select Force stop. Press OK.
- Select Open to relaunch Pik TV and attempt to log in again.
On your smartphone or tablet
- View your running apps by double clicking on your home button/icon
- Find the Pik TV app and swipe up on it to force close the Pik TV app
- Relaunch the Pik TV app you'll be presented with the login screen