What you need to know about CBC Olympics Hub
Watch every moment of CBC’s coverage of PyeongChang 2018 live and On Demand using CBC Olympics Hub. With featured CBC content that is updated daily along with simple categorization, we are making it easier than ever before to catch every Olympic Games moment.
How to access CBC Olympics Hub
- Tune to channel 97 or 907
- Navigate through the Hub using the arrow keys on your remote
- Select OK on the title of your choice to view On Demand or a live channel
How to exit CBC Olympics Hub
There are a number of ways to exit the home screen:
- Use the arrow keys on your remote to navigate through channels
- Press Guide on your remote. Navigate through the Guide and select OK on the channel you wish to watch
- Press Prev on your remote to open up previous channels you watched. Using the arrow keys, navigate to the channel you want to watch and press OK
Note: This feature is available for free to all Optik TV customers between February 13 and March 17.