You can use BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) for instant messaging, voice chat, video chat, and sharing media files such as pictures and voice notes, with other BBM users.
- BBM is a free instant messaging application similar to Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger
- BBM has always been available on BlackBerry devices and is now available on iPhone and Android devices
- BBM confirms when your sent messages have been delivered and read
- BBM uses your Wi-Fi or TELUS data connection to send and receive messages and files
- Travel charges apply for data use outside Canada
BBM is available on devices with the following operating system:
- BlackBerry: OS 4.5 to 7.x and BB10 or later
- iPhone: iOS V.6 and iOS v7 or later
- Android: V.4.0 (Ice cream Sandwich) or later
Keep your device running efficiently by using the latest available software. Learn more about the latest available device software updates.
BBM is a free application. Data and travel charges apply.